Minneapolis Tattoo Shop is committed to maintaining and operating the highest safety standards to ensure the health and well-being of our artists, clients, and community. We ask everyone to work together to keep each other safe.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks of our team.
- Artist to stay home if they have been exposed and to self-quarantine.
- Artist to stay home if they are sick and seek medical recommendations.
- Wearing protective masks at all times to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Change out masks for each client.
- Continued use of the highest medical grade virus and disinfectant products for each client.
Certified Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- All team members are Bloodborne Pathogens Certified.
- Extensive training covers viruses, bacterial, and other potentially infectious materials. Hands-on training also cover proper cleaning and hand washing techniques to reduce the risk from exposure.
What We Ask Of You:
Wear A Mask:
- We ask that our clients wear a protective mask when inside the shop to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We ask that our clients wash/sanitize hands upon entering.
- We ask that you maintain a 6-foot minimum distance from other clients and team members that you are not working with.
- We ask that you do not bring friends or family.
Appointment Based Only:
- We ask that you call the shop to make an appointment.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- If you have attended any. large gatherings, we ask that you reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from any potential exposure.